SparkPoint Global Ventures is strategically investing in the ArcadeNetwork
SparkPoint Global Ventures (SGV), a digital asset injector in the shape of a venture capital firm, has made a strategic investment in ArcadeNetwork. We are certain that we will be able to create the most promising Decentralised gaming ecosystem as a result of this.
Cryptocurrencies and decentralised technologies are arguably the next step forward in the way people and corporations spend, save, invest, and manage their money. Despite their potential, only a small percentage of the world’s population uses or owns cryptocurrencies.
SparkPoint Technologies, the affiliate company of SGV, is our newest strategic partner, and is working to alter that by developing a complete ecosystem of products aimed at promoting financial inclusion and making cryptocurrencies and decentralised finance more accessible. This goal nicely coincides with our plans to bring cryptocurrencies to the masses by democratising access to investment opportunities previously exclusively available to wealthy VCs and crypto funds.
The strategic relationship will help SparkPoint and ArcadeNetwork in terms of deal flow, information sharing, and general support.
SparkPoint is on a mission to assist in the development of the digital infrastructure required to make digital payments accessible to the general public.
With the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies, SparkPoint assists individuals and businesses in overcoming some of the most common barriers to entry, such as a bad user experience, a lack of customer service, expensive fees, and a lack of appropriate instructional resources.
SparkPoint has developed a comprehensive ecosystem of products to make cryptocurrencies and decentralised technologies more accessible, which currently includes:
- SparkPoint Wallet: A non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that supports SparkPoint (SRK), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), and a number of ERC-20 and BEP-20 tokens.
- Crypto Slicer, Crypto Burst, and SparkPoint’s newest product, Crypto Loco, are among the in-house games that offer actual player-owner content and crypto-based prizes.
- SparkLearn is SparkPoint’s e-learning platform, which offers blockchain and financial literacy classes, as well as a full-fledged blockchain developer bootcamp.
- SparkEarn is a cryptocurrency-based platform that compensates users for performing simple tasks and introducing friends.
- SparkDeFi: A Decentralized Exchange, Peer-to-Peer Lending, Project Launchpad, and Token Bridge are among the DeFi technologies available.
SparkPoint is concentrating its efforts in the Philippines, a country that has seen a dramatic rise in cryptocurrency adoption in the last year, with more than half of the population expressing interest in investing in cryptocurrencies and more than 4.3 million Filipinos already holding crypto. However, with a population of 108 million, there is still plenty of room for expansion.
SparkPoint, on the other hand, has worldwide ambitions, having just expanded into North America, with intentions to spread to the rest of the world in the near future.
SparkPoint Global Ventures
SparkPoint Global Ventures (SVG) was established in 2021 in the Philippines as part of the overall SparkPoint project’s vision of global expansion and diversification. SGV is investing in the next generation of cutting-edge blockchain and cryptocurrency projects with global impact.
ArcadeNetwork is the world’s first decentralised platform providing cross metaverse asset interoperability. Making use of Blockchain technology & NFTs, ArcadeNetwork creates a unified relayer bridge that enables seamless movement of in-game assets between different games.