Polygon Studios jumps in as Strategic Partners with ArcadeNetwork to promote Metaverse Interoperability.
ArcadeNetwork, the Platform providing metaverse interoperability, is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with Polygon Studios. Polygon Studios jumps in as a Strategic Partner to ArcadeNetwork and becomes the “World’s First Gaming Studio providing metaverse Interoperability” to its projects using ArcBridge, opening a plethora of values in its ecosystem fostering a self-sustainable Gameverse economy.
ArcadeNetwork’s ArcBridge is the official Metaverse Bridge to the polygon Studios helping drive the rapid interoperability of the metaverse Industry by providing a bridge for all polygon studios projects to increase their revenue and business opportunities.
What does the partnership intend for?
The two parties decided to work together to explore the possibilities of technology convergence, promote the development of GameFi and contribute to the growth of the Metaverse ecosystem and interoperability together.
Polygon Studio was founded by Polygon with the goal of focusing on gaming and NFT projects and ArcadeNetwork as a partner will help strengthen it.
How this partnership is beneficial to Gamers:
- ArcBridge utilizes polygons proof of stake (POS) blockchain, with comparatively lower transaction fees. The chain itself is carbon-neutral and sustainable.
- The assets purchased from one game can be exported to any other game launched on Polygon studios.
- Gamers will be able to utilize the assets and sell them on any Polygon-supported marketplace like opensea.
- Users would be able to do cross-chain and cross-metaverse asset transfers as well in the future, facilitating cross-gamer movement in the Polygon ecosystem.
- Decrease in overall asset purchase cost for Gamers from different metaverses.
How this partnership is beneficial to Metaverses and Games:
1. Additional ongoing revenue for games and metaverses in the Polygon Studios ecosystem generated using ArcBridge.
2. Increased Asset Sales in the Games and metaverse due to cross-game movements.
3. Increased revenue stream for all polygon studios games utilizing ArcBridge.
ArcadeNetwork is the world’s first decentralized platform providing metaverse interoperability. It makes use of blockchain technology & NFTs, creating a unified relayer bridge, which enables seamless movement of in-game assets between different Gaming Metaverses.
ABOUT POLYGON STUDIOS
Polygon Studios is the Gaming, and NFT arm of Polygon focused on growing the global Blockchain Gaming and NFT Industry and bridging the gap between Web 2 and Web 3 gaming through investment, marketing, and developer support.
The Polygon Studios ecosystem comprises highly loved games and NFT projects like OpenSea, Upshot, Aavegotchi, Zed Run, Skyweaver by Horizon Games, Decentraland, Megacryptopolis, Neon District, Cometh, and Decentral Games. If you’re a game developer, builder, or NFT creator looking to join the Polygon Studios ecosystem, get started here.