ArcMinter: The Minting Method guide!
ArcMinter has just gone live and is ready to use! ArcadeNetwork’s Minter allows you to create NFTs at zero cost. That’s right. You don’t need to pay anything to start!
We’re excited for NFT creators from all over the world, allowing everyone to showcase and monetize their creativity at no upfront cost.
At the moment, whitelisted users will be able to mint their NFTs on ArcMinter using their registered Wallet Address.
- Chances to be selected in Founders’ collection, meaning these NFTs will be used in the Games & Metaverse supported in the first release of Arc Bridge.
- These NFTs minted using ArcMinter can be directly staked on our NFT Staking or Partner NFT staking Platform.
- These NFTs can travel the Arc Bridge and can be transferred to Partner Metaverses and Games.
How does it work?
When creating your NFT the “traditional” way, you mint it to the blockchain right away. It means that you need to pay the gas fee for the transaction to happen on Ethereum, which can be pretty costly these days.
Using ArcMinter, you mint your NFTs on our partner chain, i.e., Polygon chain. This means that you can mint your NFTs with an almost negligible gas fee and sell them on any other Polygon-supported Marketplace right away, like opensea. Well! You can also hold on and sell the NFTs on ArcMarketplace, which shall be live in February 2022 most likely.
When creating an NFT with ArcMinter, you will need to follow the standards mentioned. It’s free, and it guarantees that you always remain in control over your creations.
Please ensure you follow the standards. The admins have the right to ban you from using ArcMinter in case of irrelevant, antisocial, or any other content.
Steps to follow:
- Go to app.arcadenet.io and connect your Metamask wallet.
2. Once you log in, you see the ArcadeNetwork Dashboard. Click on Minter on the left side of screen.
3. Welcome to ArcMinter. You should now see the option to “Drop the Preview Image” in the “Mint Now” tab. Drop your NFT file here.
4. Next, submit the image in .fbx, .dae, .dxf or .obj format, give your NFT a name & description and Click on “Mint this NFT.”
5. Once you approve the transaction, you should see your NFT in the same dashboard in the “Previously Minted” tab.
6. Voila! You’re done. You just successfully minted your NFT using ArcMinter.
Note: Make sure to adhere to the following standards to mint NFTs using ArcMinter.
- Creative Formats: .fbx, .dae, .dxf and .obj.
- Mesh: Build with an efficient topology; use polygons only where you need them. Optimize your geometry if it has too many polygons. Many character models need to be intelligently optimized or rebuilt by an artist, mainly sourced or built from 3D capture data, Poser or Zbrush.
- Avoid long thin triangles.
- Textures: Ensure your 3D working file refers to the same Textures for consistency when saving or exporting. Make use of the available space in your Texture, but be aware of different Materials requiring different parts of the same Texture. You can end up using or loading that Texture multiple times. Make use of tiling Textures that seamlessly repeat. This allows you to use better resolution repeating over space. For alpha and elements that may require different Shaders, separate the Textures. Remove easily noticeable repeating elements from your bitmap, and be careful with contrast.
Got any questions left? Head over to ArcadeNetwork Telegram to get assistance and meet the community.
ArcadeNetwork is a well-defined, intuitive, and resourceful decentralizing platform that provides an advanced experience in gaming metaverses. Powered by Polygon, it provides interoperability in the gaming ecosystem. They also aim to standardize the gaming industry with their $ARC tokens, providing easy transactions at any point in time.
Social Media Channels: